MBUL has a number of weekly activities, as well as a few events per semester:
- Monday night pizza, usually in the Student’s Union common room, but check out the forum threads for updates.
- Wednesday evening local spins, often to either a green loop Ballyhoura, or Cratloe.
- Sunday spins, could be a White Loop in Ballyhoura or a trip to Bike Park Ireland.
- We’ve got a number of organised overnight and multi-day excursions each semester, such as weekends to Carlingford and Wicklow.
- Each summer we try to take our members on the annual training and development trip to the ski-lift serviced areas in the Alps.